Thursday, October 2, 2008

Humility??

Something iv been thinking a lot about lately is this word Humility?? Now i find this quite a hard thing to tackle. I personally find one of the hardest lessons for a christian to learn is humility(just simply being nice and humble :] I find the idea about being humble difficult, If you think about it arrogance plays a huge part in almost every area of our lives. I mean for example; am i actually being arrogant in the fact that I'm writing this article about being humble?? Being humble is such a godly thing to chase after id say, and by Gods grace we can only strive for a life filled with more and more humility! Don't get me wrong tho, i know a heap of christian people that are very very humble, so it is possible :] thank God :] But if you think about all the areas of your life where you don't really show Godly humility, i find the list piles up rather quickly... sadly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cabernet Leather said...

I find humility difficult because I so often associate it with how I behave around other people - or how I appear to behave, I overlook the fact that I'm being completely arrogant in front of God because I don't ask him for help, or accept his grace etc.

October 2, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home