Monday, October 13, 2008

--> Dr Phil might say

Dr Phil: Do have any idea or any vision about what this is doing to ya kids? Do they know about your 3rd credit card, or have you hid it from there lives.

Carol: I am not sure, they may have seen it. My kids understand me better now once we bought them the Playstation.

Dr Phil: Do you actually believe giving your children a Playstation has made them understand you better?

Carol: Tobias and I are were actually considering giving our son charlie a credit card for primary school.

Dr Phil: Good gracious me that is absurd. You cant do that! What sort of effect do you think that will have on Charlies well being and self development? I think you better listen to me otherwise i cant give you the holiday to the moon.

Tobias: Charlie is a special little kid, a special gift to Carol and I. We want to reward him for he's work. He knows how to use a credit card, when he's seen mummy and daddy using it at the grocer store

Dr Phil: I cant believe what I'm hearing hear, You are playing a fools game with ya son. Let me ask you a question Tobias and Carol, do you guys actually have a brain? I say what is going on inside your head? What do you think about your parents motives Charlie?

Charlie: Mmmm, i mean i know how to use a credit card. there pretty sweet cool.

Dr Phil: Well you gotta work this out with ya kid, this to me is a parents to son ball of confusion. You will need to work hard to create a good environment for Charlie to live and learn the lessons he needs to learn for when he grows up.

Dr Phil: How about a return trip to the moon with all expenses paid, Tobias, Carol and Charlie would you enjoy that? We hope you can sort these problems out, but in the mean time spend some quality time with each other on this ridiculous holiday.

Dr Phil: Coming up after the break we are going to speak to a Mum and Dad who have neglected there own children.

4 Comments:

Blogger BSJ-rom said...

gold mate!

Any ideas lately for youtube?

October 14, 2008 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Cabernet Leather said...

Holiday to the moon! Ha ha! That is awesome. I totally imagined Dr Phil saying all that.

October 14, 2008 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger JK said...

Not really man my youtube thoughts are pretty small, but hey maybe we could do a Dr Phil mock up?? could be a gd laugh

October 15, 2008 at 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How that workin' for ya?"

Emily

October 21, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home