Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Job --> Melbourne

As some of you may know, most of you probably don't. I have been looking for a new job of late applying for positions as a Pastry chef. Very recently I applied for a position in Melbourne from which tonight I have just heard back from. The job recruiter has shown some interest in my application. So who knows maybe Ill end up in Melbourne, I hope not. I also applied for a job at Wrest Point with Federal group which I'd rather have. See where God puts me?

5 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

im gonna pray that you're stuck here! ;-)

April 7, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

I think even if they accept you in melb and not wrest point doesn't nesscarly mean that God wants you to go to melb although it could or another job could come up down the track.

I hope you get some thing good here

April 7, 2009 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't go to Melbourne!

April 7, 2009 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Don't worry Leather, we won't let him go.

April 7, 2009 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you can stay here. unless you are thinking of krespy kreme:p

April 9, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home