Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wrest Point feed back

I had the interview on Friday:

The Good
  • I told them of my experience in cookery and strong desire to make pastry, which they enjoyed... probably.
  • My younger brother works as a steward at Wrest Point. So they might be inspired by his knibbe work ethic.
  • They seemed somewhat interested in my pastry making skills at home.
  • They told me to ring them back, so I could tell them if I was still pumped. Normally it's them telling you that they'll ring, which means they won't ring.

The Bad
  • The bad is quite bad.
  • I think I managed to convince them that I wasn't the right dude for the job.
  • I think they managed to convince me that I wasn't the right dude for the job.
  • They asked the most bomby questions in the world.
  • The executive chef was giving me bad vibes and looks.
  • I left the interview feeling taken down and dismal.

I rang the HR lady this morning and expressed interest and passion in the position, regardless of the bad interview vibes. Now I wait and see what happens.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home