Saturday, October 18, 2008

Who is Mr Meaty?

I'm going to talk a little bit about Mr Meaty. Well Mr Meaty doesn't actually exist as a person. but he can exist if you want him to. Basically Mr Meaty is a Godly man who fears, loves, serves and praises God in all things. Here I'm talking especially to single men in particular but it should be for all christian men really. 1 Cor 7:17 "Nevertheless each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches"

What I'm trying to get across is that as christian men we should be striving to be Mr Meaty regardless wether were single or married? So if God has given you singleness then make use of it, read, pray, learn, encourage and always be happy and content in the position God has put you in.

1 Cor 7:24 "Brothers, each man as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to"

I believe Mr Meaty is
  • All the fruits of the spirit (Gal 5:22)
  • Gives thanks in all things (1 Thess 5:16,17,18)
  • Mr Meaty loves God wether he is single or not
  • Mr Meaty reads he's bible
  • Mr Meaty prays
Essentially Mr Meaty is joyful to be single or joyful to be married

Can you be Mr Meaty!!!! I started a group on facebook if you want to join Mr Meaty, I hope to take this group beyond facebook and meet in a real group in the future. I have to say becoming Mr Meaty is not an easy task an requires hard work and encouragement, hence starting this group :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home