Thursday, October 23, 2008

Money Money Money

Recently I received an email from eBay letting me know that I could list 2 items on eBay for free.
The content of the email consisted of them telling me that most people on average have about eighteen hundred dollars worth of goods that they don't use or even know about sitting at home. There plea was for me to find these goods and list them straight away, so I could make some extra money for Christmas. I wasn't interested in doing this at all, so I immediately trashed it. But later I was thinking about it again for some reason, and I thought yes eBay is right I probably do have a mountain of possessions sitting at home that are somewhat valuable. It made me think wow! I do have so many possessions and just stuff that could quite easily be sold, some potential money just sitting at home rotting with dust. This email challenged me to think about my possessions and how I use them, to the point of selling stuff and using the money for Gods mission. Thanks eBay! Now I need to take a look around and see what I could sell.

2 Comments:

Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Hmmm. Interesting thought... not sure what I think of it. EBay would know though!

October 24, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

I got an email from email asking why I hadn't been using it for so long. one of the possible replies was "I've found spiritual enlightenment and no longer need material pocessions" clicking on this pretty much gave the reponse of if I become matrialistic again theres ebay.

October 24, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home