Monday, October 27, 2008

Crazy idea?

Recently I have received a lot of those "Thanks for attending our wedding cards" you know the ones with a picture of the married couple and a short note. Well I was thinking it could be a good laugh to send them back a thank you card for being invited to their wedding. You could just have a corny photo of yourself with your dog, and a short thank you note to let them know how special you felt being invited. In theory it sounds funny to do, I don't know if I would actually do it though. But It's just so tempting :]

2 Comments:

Blogger Cabernet Leather said...

LOL. I love that idea! You should definitely do it.

October 27, 2008 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger BSJ-rom said...

Lovely idea.

November 4, 2008 at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home